Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Think About It

Ecclesiastes 7:13
Consider the work of God: for who can make that straight, which he hath made crooked?

When I consider the work of thy hands O Lord I praise your name! Have you ever held a newborn baby? I don't know what you saw when you held them but I will never forget holding my boys for the very first time. When the doctor delivered them and handed them off to me, there was a feeling of extreme joy and thankfulness that came over me.

I thought about them for months. What will they look like? How big will they be? But when I actually held them those questions faded into the background. The thoughts of what they would become or whet they looked like disappeared. The first thing I thought of when holding them was how awesome of a God I serve. He wonderfully and fearfully created these babies. He will grow them and take care of them as they become older.

Who can do such a thing? Is it the parents, nature or just a circle of life? No it is God! Think of the heart and its functions, can this just happen? Think of the brain and its work. In a split second I can think of moving my hand and my brain sends the impulses to all systems which cause me to move my hand. Is this just science? No it is God!

God, when I consider your work I constantly am amazed. I love you and thank you so much for your work. Especially your work of salvation on the cross of Calvary. Just as no one could create a life, no one could give their life on the cross.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letter of Recomendation

Philippians 2:20-22 For I have no man likeminded, who will naturally care for your state. For all seek their own, not the things which are ...